Friday 23 July 2010

Norwegian Sunset

I've had a dozen things to write about today. And I've been pleased with the starting sentences of every post I've been trying to write. But then, I don't know why, I just seem to snap out of it. Like the thoughts I was trying to phrase aren't mine anymore, or like I just happen to realize that it's not a good subject anyway. Annoying much? Think so.

Damn, I just did it again. (Is this the part where I post that Britney-song? Erhm, yeah. Sure...)
Well whatever. Obviously it's not a very good idea for me to write you something meaningful today. Instead I'll just post a picture i took the other day. Well, that's a smart girl, Anne. Why didn't you just think of that right away? Urhm, yeah. I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Aah, så nydelig himmel! Fantastisk fint bilde, virkelig ^^

    Sv: Aw, tusen takk! :)

    ReplyDelete