Tuesday 20 July 2010

Happy Bee

I'm happy. I mean, not like "oh wow, she must have won the lottery today"-happy, but fairly happier than just "content-happy". My paycheck arrived today, you see. And with it around 60 pounds more than expected. So, yeah, I'm happy. I might go buy myself some chocolate later on, the ultimate "happy-snack." And yes, I do have happy-snacks and happy-food.

But there is another reason I'm so happy today. Some key words are London, autumn break and Maria. That would be so awesome, wouldn't it? (Haha, I have just posted two things here yet and already it sounds like Maria is my only friend.)

Well, I got to tootle of. I'll be posting some more photos from the beach-shoot tomorrow, so stay tuned. (Or whatever expression might be used in this context, this was just the best I came up with right now.)

-AnneLouise

1 comment: