Saturday 24 July 2010

Blendertalk

I was going to have this whole cool photosession today, but instead I went out to buy myself a new blender. I practically live for smoothies, I mean is there anything as good as a cold blueberry smoothie on a hot sunny day? Ah, love it. I'll show you my new blender tomorrow when I upload the photos, ok? Yes, I know you want to see it.

Wow, was that a whole paragraph about a blender? Cool. Well, I will try to snap you some photos for tomorrow, but I'll be trying out some new stuff so I'm not promising anything. Or I might actually sit down and write a proper blog post, wich I have yet to do on this blog.
No, hey, I know what! I'll post a short story I wrote a couple of days ago.
Soo, prepare for the awesomness that's coming your way, guys! (Hahahahha, yeah right.)

-AnneLouise

No comments:

Post a Comment